Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!!

We're finally getting back into a routine around here since we are done with visitors for awhile. Or, at least for a week or so! MOVING!!! So much to do and so little time to do it all with a toddler to keep busy! I'm really trying to balance out the sorting, cleaning, organizing, and packing with a some play time also. It's actually starting to get hot outside, so we'll have to plan around the heat pretty soon, meaning that we'll have to be outside during the not so hot times of the day.
I have started my lists of what needs to really get done before the move. Justin just told me yesterday that he has to complete a checklist before they will give him his orders. Great! Now that I know what the problem has been, maybe now I can encourage him to get it done. We really can't move ahead very well until we get orders. Then we can actually find out more details about the move. I'm actually thinking that it may be a bit delayed since we will have to get passports and do the medical physicals before we can leave. Hopefully we can get this all accomplished before the baby is ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment