Sunday, April 24, 2011

Starting Over!

Here we go! I'm really going to try and do this yet again! So not my forte but, hey, everyone else is doing it, right? Hah! Had a discussion about cloth diapering and she said that everyone she knows does it because it's a fad, the in thing to do! Wow! Not sure what I think about that!

This weekend was actually pretty dull compared with last weekend. No tornados, birthdays, or family visiting to keep me busy. Kids are pretty much doing all the normal things. Mitchell running around half naked and Natalie flirting with all the new neighbors! Pretty normal around here!

Justin actually has to work tomorrow and none of the Army guys do. Oh well! Someday he'll get a day off that they don't, well, hopefully!

Tomorrow I'll try to post before 10.m. and maybe write a bit more. Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment